Forums » Suggestions

ESO Mobile Gold isn't Howards fault

• 3 posts
    March 13, 2019 11:49 PM EDT

Its laughable how little time, money and care Bethesda invests in their names. Howard can be as cool as he desire too amongst still loyal fans but the reputation of the company was damaged almost beyond repair. In case ES6 is anything besides"game of the year" caliber they will never recover. Cant believe how they chose to self destruct on a quick cash grab. Now ESO Mobile Gold isn't Howards fault of course. Maybe deep down inside he's just as annoyed as the fans he has to sell them these crappy excuse for a game monetization schemes.Honestly Blades was the thing that I was most excited for, reason I don't head mobile games and that I love Elder Scrolls, also ES6 remains so far off. I was just worried about my Android not being able to run it before I knew it'd be on multiple platforms (probably getting it for Change cause I enjoy playing in starfish manner ).

I am so thankful I discovered your channel, few days past. Already watched a whole group of your testimonials. I can not say what it is all about how you do your articles exactly, but I'm so very amused. I guess in part, its how you talk, and look, as well as everything you say (the lawsuit along with the haircut, additionally adds extra charm). I never been as entertained with gambling testimonials, before. It's however obvious, what you're having a great deal of fun, which does I'm sure bring about overall quality of your work. Thank you ! Anyways, cheers!? I'm looking forward to blades too. But only because I want to play it in my oculus rift. Can′t wait to step into a different Elder Scrolls world"for real". There is no better thing, in regards to The Elder Scrolls Blades- Experiences of a fan, than visiting the worlds of Oblivion and Skyrim, which I know so well getting living in VR. I′ve spent hours just walking through imperial city overwhelmed with the atmosphere to really be"in there", looking at objects, buildings and people, that are ultimately standing in front of you, from various angles.

From the east mobile gaming is much more widespread then PC and games console, I believe that it's more that mobiles are now more capable then ever and games which are PC/console quality could be made to be played on cellular which in turn creates a larger and broader audience having the ability to play from mobile to computer, this naturally generates more cash for said companies and only makes the market more accessible to those who can not afford really expensive PC setups.

TBH, I am looking forward to it also... either they will do a great (or passable) job (As an ES fan, I'd probably accept a mediocre product at least till I get tired of the grind when the difficulty gets slanted toward an excessive amount of monetization)... OR it's terrible and we could all laugh in their face rather than cleaning their act up after Fallout 76. It is going to be open season on all additional Bethesda products in the next two matches they ship are awful. The Bethesda community is forgiving, but most people are clever enough to understand when we have been literally scammed.

I think Blades are going to be a good game, I think ESB Gold has educated Bethesda a few things and I think that could be one reason it has been delayed. I don't really understand why Bethesda is getting so much hate, in my view they released one mediocre game ( Fallout 4 ) and one bad game ( Fallout 76 ). Another thing to notice is that Fallout has always become the adoptive child of Bethesda, with all The Elder Scrolls getting all of the attention, I think it's quite clear they use the Fallout series to check mechanisms they may want to add to a future title.